“Titan-Agro” offers half-carcasses of the 2nd category of own production.
The following breeds are raised at the pig-breeding complex “Petrovsky”: Large White, Landrace, Duroc, Highgrow Pietrain, and Hylin Maxgro. These breeds are characterized by the bacon direction of productivity, which determines the quality of meat at the output.
- Slaughter yield - 72% of live weight on average
- Average weight of half-carcasses of the 2nd category – 38-40 kgs
- Chilled or frozen products
- High yield percentage after carving and deboning
- High water-binding structure of meat
- pH level 5,7 – 5,9
- Minimum lard coating
Chilled pork should be hung on hooks and placed in chambers with moderate air movement (0.2-0.3 m/s) at a relative humidity of 85-90% and a temperature of 0 to -2 С.
The duration of meat cooling is 24 hours.
Shelf life of chilled meat - no longer than 12 days.
Frozen meat is stored in stacks at -18 C and a relative humidity of 95% for 6 months.
«Titan-Agro» — is a reliable pork manufacturer
from 4 P.M. till 4:30 P.M.